Haute & Abode ABN 31628027071 ("we, and us") is committed to protecting your information that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website; http://www.hauteandabode.com.au ("website, site").
We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The APPs also give individuals a right to know what information an organisation holds about him or her, and a right to correct it if it is wrong. This document describes how we manage any personal information we have collected about you from the Website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website you may be asked to complete an online form to setup your personal profile or order form to place your order and payment form to complete the order. These forms submit information such as:
- your name,
- your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address, and
- information that allows us to process your payment to us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
Haute & Abode does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
We collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of purposes:
- assist us in providing goods and services to you,
- contact you or respond to your queries,
- tailor your experience of the website and our communications to you,
- send information about product launches and promotions, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services or events,
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements,
- to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics, and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Haute & Abode
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Haute & Abode, 46 Waiora Road, ROSANNA VIC 3084, Australia