- To Return | Exchange items you must email us immediately at email@example.com. Providing the item meets our returns policy, we will send through a Return | Exchange Form, return address, along with instructions on how to return it.
- We are NOT responsible for any returns you send back without an approval.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the items to us (unless it is Faulty | Not As Described item).
- When returning an item, we suggest you choose a method that is trackable or purchase postal insurance. Haute & Abode will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen return items. If this issue arises all enquiries should be directed to your chosen postal service.
- We will confirm once the item has been received by us. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned:
Gift Cards | Health and Personal Care Items | Sale Items | Booby Tape Products | Nipple Covers | Earrings | Items marked unable to be returned.
- Australia: Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving your delivery.
- Rest of the World: Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving your delivery.
- Refund: We process all returns within 2-4 business days of being received. You will receive an email updating you on the progress of your return.
- If the item is faulty, then we would be happy for you to return it for a full refund. Do not discard the original swing tags and packaging.
- It is the customers responsibility to inspect their items for any faults prior to Returns | Exchanges time frames lapsing.
- If you discover an item is faulty, damaged or not as described, you must email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must contain your order number and a clear photo of the damage. Providing the item meets our returns policy, we will guide you though the process.
- Once the refund is approved, Haute & Abode will also issue reasonable return postage costs (customer’s) as part of the refund of the faulty item.
- Haute & Abode reserves the right to not issue a refund if the item returned is not shown to be faulty.
- All Change of Mind | Incorrect Size will be issued with a Store Credit to the value of the item or an exchange providing that the item returned still has the original tags attached and the packaging. The item hasn't been damaged, worn, used, has no make-up stains or put through the wash or altered in any way.
- Store Credit will be valid for 6 months from the issue date. A Store Credit cannot be used to cover shipping costs.
- An exchange of an item is dependent on stock levels and cannot be guaranteed.
- Return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- In the event that a returned item does not meet the set standards for a return, Haute & Abode reserves the right to reject the return.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- No store credit will be offered for sale items so please choose carefully.
- If you require a sale item in a different size please contact email@example.com as soon as possible and we will try to assist you however this is dependent on stock levels and cannot be guaranteed.
- If the item was a gift, will be issued with a Store Credit to the value of the item or an exchange providing that the item returned still has the original tags attached and the packaging. The item hasn't been damaged, worn, used, has no make-up stains or put through the wash or altered in any way.
- Once the return is approved, the Store Credit will be applied to your existing or newly created Haute & Abode account.
If you haven’t received a refund yet;
- For Credit Card Accounts - Please contact your credit card company, it may take few days before your refund is officially posted.
- For Direct Debit Accounts - Please contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fair Dinkum With Your Returns
If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity, e.g. we suspect someone is actually wearing their purchases and then returning them or ordering and returning way more than even the most loyal customer would order. We might have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch with email@example.com and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
NOTE: This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.